The holidays are my favorite time of year! I love time spent with family, the lights, the music, baking, and yes! - I love buying gifts for my loved ones! That can definitely be easier said than done though! Some of my family is super easy to shop for and some are a little tougher! If you have a tea lover in your family, whether they are already a tea lover or if they're about to become a tea lover (😉), here is a little fool-proof gift guide to give you a little help this season!
1. Stainless Steel Infuser - This is the best infuser on the market! - and I've tried several of them and am confident in saying that! It is super durable, doesn't leak tea leaves, can brew multiple servings, very easy to clean, and very affordable! Read more about them here!
2. Jar of Peppermint and Lemongrass - This is probably one of our most popular blends! It has so many health benefits - I consider this tea one of our "cure-alls!" Good iced or hot, refreshing and soothing! But don't take my word for it! Read several testimonials here!
3. Coconut Creme Pu Erh - If you've been following the blog for the past couple of weeks, you surely know by now that I am a pu erh fan through and through! Actually most of us are at OBTC! The Coconut Creme Pu Erh is a new flavor to our Pu Erh collection, but it is proving itself worthy to be among the others! Check out the Pu Erh post to read about why we love this type of tea so much!
4. Pumkpkin Pie Chai - This tea is full of fall flavor - the perfect blend of pumpkin and chai! It is caffeine free and can be enjoyed thoughout the day and night! With a touch of honey and a splash of cream, a cup of Pumpkin Pie Chai will warm you right up on the cold winter nights! Read more about Pumpkin Pie Chai here!
5. Perfect Cup of Tea Spoon - This spoon is incredibly handy! I have other teaspoons that I use in the kitchen, but I own a couple of these as well! I keep them in my tea corner at my house, ready to measure out my tea leaves when I'm making myself some tea!
6. New Mexico Honey - I LOVE honey! I use it in my tea, in my cooking and baking, topically for skin care, and I eat it by the spoonful when I need something sweet! The honeys that we carry from New Mexico also help me with my allergies and help me fight colds. Each one has a different color, texture and flavor, but there is not one that I don't like!
7. Olive Wood Honey Dipper - If you're going to get someone special a delicious honey, you might as well include an Olive Wood Honey Dipper as part of the gift as well! This dipper is just as handy as the Pefect Cup of Tea Spoon! The Olive Wood Honey Dipper allows you to perfectly drizzle honey over your tea, toast, fruit, etc, without dripping it in huge clumps like using a spoon may cause! Read all about it here!
8. OBTC Enamel Mug - The enamel mug is extremely light weight, durable, and keeps your hot tea hot! Not many people are familiar with enemal and why we love it so much - so check out this post all about the OBTC Enamel Mug! 🌱
Hello! My name is Maggie! I am a Marine Scientist that was moved to the New Mexican desert with my family by the Air Force! That move was never in my plan, even in my wildest dreams, and I felt lost in the desert for awhile! Meeting the founding owners of Old Barrel Tea Company and falling in love with the store allowed me to find an oasis in the desert! I had no idea what loose leaf tea was, but now I believe in this company and the product! I hope that I can extend some of the love and knowledge with all of our followers and readers!
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area = 1
Gap/Space Between Posts = 10px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results