|Created by Jessi Henderson|
(Cook and Prep Time: 45 minutes)
½ cup cocoa powder
1 ¾ cups gluten-free flour blend of choice
½ tsp. xanthan gum (omit if flour blend already has xanthan gum)
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
4 tsp. OBTC Red Chile Powder
2 tsp. ground OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
1-2 tsp. coarsely ground OBTC Pink Himalayan Salt
7 tablespoons melted butter
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Thoroughly mix together all dry ingredients except for the Pink Himalayan Salt.
2. Whisk eggs for 1-2 minutes in large mixing bowl, then add vanilla. Slowly add dry ingredients, stirring as you go.
3. Add melted butter and mix until contents are thick and sticky. Add more butter if necessary.
4. Pour batter into a greased 9x9 inch cake pan and spread out evenly.
5. Lightly sprinkle coarsely ground Pink Himalayan Salt on top, then bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until center is no longer wet and doughy.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Hello! My name is Maggie! I am a Marine Scientist that was moved to the New Mexican desert with my family by the Air Force! That move was never in my plan, even in my wildest dreams, and I felt lost in the desert for awhile! Meeting the founding owners of Old Barrel Tea Company and falling in love with the store allowed me to find an oasis in the desert! I had no idea what loose leaf tea was, but now I believe in this company and the product! I hope that I can extend some of the love and knowledge with all of our followers and readers!
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area = 1
Gap/Space Between Posts = 10px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results