Ingredients FOR CRUST:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp OBTC sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
Ingredients FOR FILLING:
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 1 tbsp Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 7 tbsp of OBTC Raw Unfiltered Honey (Avocado preferred)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup canned full fat coconut milk
Directions FOR CRUST:
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. In a medium mixing bowl mix almond flour and salt. Add melted coconut oil, egg, pumpkin spice and almond extract. Mix until dough is formed.
2) With coconut oil, lightly grease a glass 9 inch pie pan. Place dough in pan and pat dough to the bottom and sides of the pan until evenly spread. Bake crust in oven for only 5 minutes. Remove semi baked crust and set aside.
Directions FOR FILLING:
3) Mix all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until all ingredients are well mixed. Once all ingredients are well mixed taste the filling and decide if you want to add more honey.
4) Pour filling on the homemade crust. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until filling rises a bit and has the firmness of a pumpkin pie. Poke it with a toothpick or fork to make sure it’s completely cooked.
5) Allow pie to cool for an hour and then it's ready to eat! Refrigerate to store.
Hello! My name is Maggie! I am a Marine Scientist that was moved to the New Mexican desert with my family by the Air Force! That move was never in my plan, even in my wildest dreams, and I felt lost in the desert for awhile! Meeting the founding owners of Old Barrel Tea Company and falling in love with the store allowed me to find an oasis in the desert! I had no idea what loose leaf tea was, but now I believe in this company and the product! I hope that I can extend some of the love and knowledge with all of our followers and readers!
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area = 1
Gap/Space Between Posts = 10px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results